...with a husband and 5 sons, I am truly outnumbered....stories and thoughts on life from a mom in a houseful of little men!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Bobcat Tells the Story...



This morning, Bobcat was re-enacting his Grandpa's recent hunting trip. As he sat in his cockpit (a chair), he spoke into his headset (a blanket shaped just-so.) "....Yes? Oh. I'm going to hunt a caribou...... What? Oh. Yes, I am flying over a volcano now.... Yes. I need to fly south...."
So here are a couple photos from the actual event. Dad is pictured at right with his caribou. I assure you, we've been eating well!













Here's the actual active volcano that they flew past! Notice the smoke coming out on the right side of the peak.





1 comment:

Jodi said...

Oh WOW! Now that's almost enough to get me to pick up and move to AK. You all sound like you have such an adventurous life up there!