...with a husband and 5 sons, I am truly outnumbered....stories and thoughts on life from a mom in a houseful of little men!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Confessions

I have a sweet tooth. If there is anything sweet in the house, I sneak it when the kids aren't looking.
No shame.
No will-power.

So tonight, as I was sweeping up the kitchen near our gingerbread train creation, I noticed a lone gumball, and proceeded to pop it in my mouth. I tried to chew it, and then realized....

...it was a marble.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Ouch! My parents gave the kids a package of little round jawbreaker-type candies at Thanksgiving, and they call those marbles. But I'm sure they taste much better than the real thing.

Bacon Writer said...

hmmm.. sounds just like me! Hope your teeth are all still in tact. :) Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

You are so funny and your writing style is great! I can't believe you tried to eat a marble!! : )

sacra vim said...

Wow, those kids sure showed you! Hee hee!