...with a husband and 5 sons, I am truly outnumbered....stories and thoughts on life from a mom in a houseful of little men!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Picture This...

I didn't have the heart to take the time to shoot a photo of this morning's excitement, so you'll have to picture this:

It was a rare few moments of peace. I was taking care of some desperately-needed, deep-cleaning in the kitchen, as the older two boys were happily drawing at the table. Spunky, I thought, was playing in the living room. Suddenly, one of the boys exclaimed, "MOMMY!! Spunky is outside!!" "What?!" I asked, as I hurriedly went to the window to check out the situation. Sure enough--there was 2-year-old Spunky--tears streaming down his face, standing in the snow in his socks by the bird feeder, clutching his beloved "Lambykins", with Daddy's hiking boots toppled over nearby. It would have made a GREAT blog photo...but I couldn't justify prolonging his suffering in the name of blogging.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Oh, the poor little dear! You made the right choice.