- The birth of our little son!!! And along with that, all the wonderful 1st year milestones.
- Getting back into shape after Baby. Thinking of joining a gym, and I'd also love to learn to swim well enough to do lap time.
- Spunky turning 4, Bobcat turning 9, Eaglet turning 7.
- Another possible trip with my mom in February (?) with baby too, of course...to somewhere warm.
- Hopefully a warm, sunny summer this year!
- Camping trips...hopefully without rain! Wait...is that possible?
- Weekend with my guys in Seward. We skipped last year and really missed it.
- In-depth Bible studies...Esther?
- Keep on reading classic literature.
- Hopefully another visit from my grandma who lives in Wisconsin.
- Tony and I will celebrate 15 years this September!
- Finish knitting Baby's sweater and hat.
- Meeting two good friends' new babies! Throwing baby showers!
- Anne of Green Gables meets VPA this spring! How I would LOVE to try out for a part. Probably not the right timing...but trying out for something is on my goal list when it agrees with family life.
- Hatcher Pass--sledding this winter, hiking and blueberry picking in the summer.
- All the things God will teach us and show us...things I can't even imagine. He makes life SO worth living!
Thursday, January 01, 2009
A fellow blogger asked her readers what we are looking forward to in 2009... There are so many things I'm dreaming about. Here are some that top the list: