...with a husband and 5 sons, I am truly outnumbered....stories and thoughts on life from a mom in a houseful of little men!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Only in Boyland...

...will a mommy get bloodied, swollen knuckles because she got struck with a sand-filled "bug box" which was catapulted by her 5-year-old and a broken rake handle. Unintentionally, of course, and truly it was impressive considering I was mowing lawn at the time. It was a "had to be there to get it" moment....and one my knuckles would rather forget.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh JJ, pretty funny! I got a black eye earlier this summer while playing with my middlest kid. Boys are an energetic bunch! (of course, my daughter is just the same, only she happens to wear pink and skirts). We HAVE to get together soon. Maybe next week?

Sandie

sacra vim said...

Wow...great aim! :)

mama said...

Huh??? How did that work?